Positive Web Site Experience
Receiving a significant amount of potential client to a web site is great but are these potential clients:
- finding the right information
- getting excellent customer support
- finding the products services they are looking for
- getting the desire to purchase now
Effective design, implementing functional content and structure on the web site can increase the profitability of the web site significantly.
- Do I know what the web site sells?
- What services/ products are most important?
- Why should I buy here?
- Is this web site reliable?
Email Newsletters to get existing customer back to the website (instead of spending a multiple amount for new cyustomers).
Get more out of your website: Extensive one-on-one training/ consulting to
improve your web site.
Shopping Carts - Web Design, SEO, Internet Marketing
Shopping cart implementation with Shopify:
www.comomilano.com Women Designer Scarves
Men Designer Shirts
Home Page Design
Free Tips for Designing an Effective Home Page
Examples of Successful Ecommerce Websites
Step one is to attract potential customers: is there a demand for the product and are people finding the web site (ppc advertsiment or SEO)?
Step two is to convert/sell: Are visitors just looking around, or clicking directly the back button or are these potential customer converting in real sales. Effective web usability is key.
Step tree is to keep customers and get more sales: Communicate with the existin gcustomers and offer them relating products, new arrivals and sales.
Step four: control cost/ make a good margin. Too many clowns on Ebay and other web sites clown around for months and figure out that selling 5 or 6 digits does not mean that lots of money has been made.
- Buying bad inventory which does not sell/ or sell with very low margins (it also takes time away for runn ing your core business)
- cost of credit card fees (1.99% is not 1.99% after all) and fraudelent orders and returns (30% returns on jeans (yes))? that happens
- Crappy customer service get the web site in a quick negative spiral, bad reviews means less business